Assistant Manager + Fashion Stylist
We are like none other. We know we do things in a different way. And while we are not everyone’s cup of tea, we know we are someone’s shot of whiskey!
It usually works out best if you have had some life experience and work experience that has left you a little bit wanting. If you think that there must be a place that you can be yourself, have your ideas heard, connect with an amazing group of women, talk and do fashion and have tons of fun doing it…if that sounds about right, then C’est Sera might be the place for you!
After 21 years we know a bit more about what works for us and the biggest attribute has to be adaptability. We are a go with the flow sort of employer that has a bunch of creative, quirky people that just needs one more to make our team complete.
We are inclusive. We are fun. We are local.
These are the things you need to bring to us:
- A can-do attitude. We are a fast paced, creative environment and need someone who will put both feet in. We are a small but mighty team and we just have to get it done! A positive attitude and sunny outlook on life is essential.
- A love for fashion. We are a local, independent fashion retailer and manufacturer. We want you to be telling us about your passion and style. Commitment to shopping local is a must and we will know you are for us when you can tell us about your favourite boutique finds.
- A love of people. We are a store for people. Real people that have and are living life in all different ways. We are searching for someone who can’t wait to ask questions, tell stories and be a part of our customer’s lives. Someone who has the gift of the gab!
- Hard working. Retail is not for the faint of heart this position is a walking, talking, hustling, running, cleaning, moving, wardrobing and selling. You must be able to be on your feet for 8 hours and our stores require you can do stairs.
Our assistant manager position will grow as you do. We are looking for someone that has experience (life and fashion) that can connect with our amazing customers and ensure that they get top notch service.
These are the things we will give to you:
- A fun and energetic place to work. We have a great place to be, and we strive to treat our employees like family. We are fun and happy with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- A positive retail life. Retail can be challenging for life balance. We acknowledge that and embrace a good retail life. Yes, we work Saturdays and holidays, but we try to find a schedule that works for our team. We share the load and work together so we can meet the needs of the business and our team members.
- Fashion! We love fashion and it shows. As a boutique and online retailer, we are always looking for people you have not just an interest but love of fashion. If you are excited about the thrill of the outfit or the story behind the brand then we may be the perfect fit for you.
- We are a small business that tries to play with the big guys! We can’t offer you a million dollars but for the right person we will invest in you if you invest in us.
If you think you would do well in this position please email your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.