Warehouse / Stock / Sales Associate:
This position requires an energetic and organized person to be able to manage stock and help in sales at our Kelly Wollf Warehouse location in Sherwood Park AND manage stock at C’est Sera in Old Strathcona.
This is a diverse and custom position. It will evolve and change as our business grows. We have been producing our own brand now for 3 years and are taking it the next level. With the warehouse we will able to produce our brands Kelly Wollf and Maeve & Wren locally but in a larger way.
These are the things you need to bring to us:
- A can-do attitude. We are a fast paced, creative environment and need someone who will put both feet in. A positive attitude and sunny outlook on life is essential.
- Hard working. The warehouse and stock area is not for the faint of heart this position is a walking, talking, hustling, running, cleaning, moving, lifting and selling one. You will need to be physically robust and be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds. You will be responsible for the stock areas in two stores as well as sales at the Kelly Wollf Warehouse in Sherwood Park.
- Attention to detail. We are all human … but we need someone superhuman! Someone who has the eye for detail and a high standard of organization and tidiness. Someone who knows that it matters to do things right amid messy, creative souls like our owner and head designer Kelly.
- A love of people. We are a store for people. Real people that have and are living life in all different ways. We are searching for someone who can’t wait to ask questions, tell stories and be a part of our team.
These are the things we will give to you:
- A fun and energetic place to work. We have a great place to be, and we strive to treat our employees like family.
- A positive retail life. Retail can be challenging for life balance. We acknowledge that and embrace a good retail life. Yes, we work Saturdays and holidays, but we try to find a schedule that works for our team. We share the load and work together so we can meet the needs of the business and our team members.
- Fashion! We love fashion and it shows. As a boutique and online retailer, we are always looking for people you have not just an interest but love of fashion. We hand pick our designers and brands and love to share with you our way of doing local fashion. We also offer a generous staff discount.
- We are a small business that tries to play with the big guys! We can’t offer you a million dollars but for the right person we will invest in you if you invest in us.
If you think you would do well in this position please email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.